ThrivingDollars Company Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals, families and businesses that come to us for assistance. We realize that the concerns you bring to us are personal and we want you to understand what information we may collect from you and how we will use it.
Your “no-public personal information” (such as your total debt information, income, living expenses, and personal information concerning your financial circumstance) will be provided to creditors, program monitors and others only with you authorization by way of your signature on your authorization form.
The Information We Collect
- Your name, mailing address, email, phone number, background on your financial situation, and other personal information which we may receive orally or on documents/forms that you provide to us.
- Information you provide on your account balances, payment history, credit card usage, and other details about your financial transactions.
- Your credit, account history, or other personal information we may receive from a creditor or credit reporting agency with your authorization.
- We limit the information that we collect to the information we need in order to provide effective services to you.
You May Opt-Out of Certain Disclosure
You have the opportunity to opt-out of disclosures of your non-public personal information to third parties (such as your creditors). That is, direct us not to make those disclosures.
If you choose to opt-out, we will not be able to answer questions from your creditor(s). If at any time you wish to change your decision with regard to “opting out”, you may contact us at email@example.com and we will make the change.
How We Use the Information We Collect From You
- We may use anonymous aggregated case file information and statistics to evaluate our services, gather valuable research information and design future programs.
- Reports provided to our financial services partners will only disclose basic information such name, loan amount, loan type, and lender if possible.
- We will only provide them with the information we believe is necessary to assist you in an intervention or other services you request for us to provide.
- We do not sell, rent, or lease any personal information you provide to us.
- So long as you have not opted-out, we may disclose some or all of the information about you or former clients to anyone as permitted by law (e.g.: if we are compelled by legal process).
- Within our organization, we restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with international regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
If you have any questions about this statement, please feel free to contact us.