How can I help you to create your ideal financial life?
Choose your program and let’s get started.
Financial Strategy Session
Your financial journey has endless directions for you to choose from, but do know what your next best steps should be? Do you find it nearly impossible to stay on track with your budget? Are you wondering, “Where did my money go?” every month? By now, you’ve probably learned that confusion and lack of a clear strategy is paralyzing and costly.
Gaining clarity and creating a strategy for your money is as important as earning the money itself, and I’m here to help you with that. During our 90 minute session, I won’t just tell you what to do – I’ll also give you insight as to why and how so you will be better equipped to understand your complete financial picture and create your ideal financial life.
Let’s create a strategy. During our 90 minute session, I’ll help you to:
- Analyze your spending habits, financial mindset and money roadblocks.
- Create a personalized and actionable budgeting, saving, or investment strategy.
- Map out your next best financial steps and provide you with a detailed action plan.
After your Strategy Session, you will also have access to 30 days of priority email support and special discounts on booking follow-up sessions as needed.
“I was reluctant in booking a session at first but I can tell you that by the end, I had to give it up for her! I really thought that was doing well with my money, however after the coaching session we both realised that all I was missing was strategy and motivation. I also liked that my goals were always pushed further and that exceeded my expectations. I am thankful the experience and I would recommend Kenishia to any and everyone.”
“The main thing I loved about my session is feeling the passion that Kenishia has for what she does. That allowed me to be more relaxed and confident knowing she would do her job well. I was left with a much greater understanding of what it takes to become financially secure.”
“I have been keeping up with Kenishia’s instructions and thus far and it has totally transformed my life. I have been on track with my budgeting and so far it has been keeping me more aware of my spending and has been a great improvement to my finances.”
Complete Cashflow Intensive
3 Month Guided Coaching
Ever felt so overwhelmed by your financial state that you just wish you could hit a reset button and get a fresh start? The good news is, you can.
When your spending doesn’t reflect your goals or you just can’t seem to get ahead financially no matter what you try, that can be frustrating. Constantly asking yourself, “What am I doing wrong with my money?” month after month or year after year is debilitating. Let’s not do that anymore. It’s time to hit reset.
During this guided 3 month coaching program, I’ll help you to clear the clutter of debt, identify your cash leakages and revamp your financial life. Here’s a breakdown of what we’ll cover in the Complete Cashflow Intensive program:
Session 1: Induction & High Level Overview (30 mins)
- Evaluation of your short, medium and long term financial goals.
- Creation of a financial roadmap based on your goals.
Session 2: Financial Mindset & Budget Creation (1 hour)
- Analyzing your financial mindset and spending habits.
- Creation of a customized budgeting system.
Session 3: Reflection & Review (30 mins)
- Review of your spending habits and discussion on your relationship with money.
- Examination of budgeting system’s effectiveness (and adapting if necessary).
Session 4: Debt Elimination Strategy (1 hour)
- Creation of a debt repayment plan and strategy.
Session 5: Investing Overview & Strategy (1 hour)
- Exploring fundamental investing techniques and strategies for long term wealth building (inc. retirement planning).
- Analyzing different investment vehicles and determining the ones that would best suit your specific needs.
Session 6: Conclusion & Review (30 mins)
- Review of your goals that were established at the onset of the program
- Discussion of your progress and financial momentum.
As a VIP coaching client, you will also receive:
- Unlimited access to a customized cashflow system to monitor and manage your cashflow.
- 90 days of priority email and phone support upon completion of your VIP coaching.
- An itemized action plan to keep you on track to achieving your established and future goals.
- Special client discounts on booking follow-up sessions as needed, up to 6 months.
“My coaching experience with ThrivingDollars was very surprising. I uncovered so much information and even learned how I was sabotaging my own self with my finances. Before coaching, my finances were all over the place, I had no savings, and there just never seemed to be enough money for anything. But working with Kenishia has given me an iron grip on my cashflow, which has allowed my business to grow exponentially, and best of all, gave me peace of mind. Some of my most valuable take-aways were untying my emotional responses from my spending and coming to the realization that I can comfortably live on much less than I originally thought.”
“I had so much fun learning about my capabilities and how to make the changes I wanted to see in myself and my finances. I am now better at saving and planning ahead for my future. My impulsive spending has been curbed and I’m no longer left feeling guilty because I can now successfully cover my obligations. I can seen how much I’ve grown and I am happy that ThrivingDollars was there to help me unleash that potential. I loved my entire experience on the program, but most of all, I loved Kenishia – she was like the big sister I never had.”
“As an entrepreneur my income fluctuates based on the performance of my ventures, making it very hard for me to properly manage my personal finances. Kenishia provided me with the tools, information and a system for me to take control of my personal finances despite my lack of time and fluctuating income. It has been truly amazing for me to be able to feel more financially secure thanks to Kenishia and ThrivingDollars.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t see the answer you’re looking for? Click here to get in touch.
What is financial coaching?
How do I know if I need financial coaching?
- Do you have high level financial goals that required guided help and expertise to accomplish
- Do you feel financially stable but also feel like you’ve hit a plateau and need help leveling up?
- Does confronting your financial status feel debilitating?
- Do you feel so overwhelmed by your financial state that you just wish you could hit a reset button and get a fresh start?
- Do you find it nearly impossible to stay on track with your budget and constantly ask yourself, “What am I doing wrong with my money?” month after month or year after year?
What can I expect to get out of financial coaching?
You’ll walk away with complete clarity on your overall financial picture, your cash leakages and spending triggers, a personalized strategy for your money, and a detailed 12-week action plan to continue revamping your financial life.
Note: During your coaching experience, don’t expect to simply be told what to do. Instead, we work with you to come up with solutions and strategies that are in line with your goals.
Who will be my financial coach?
While Kenishia will be the main coach leading your sessions, she may also bring in some of her favorite coaches and subject-matter experts to reinforce main points from your coaching experience and provide you with further high-level assistance.
Who has access to the information I share during my coaching sessions?
Can I choose my own date and time when I register for coaching?
What's included in my registration?
- 1-on-1 Strategy Intensives (2-6 hours monthly)
- A customized budgeting system to monitor and manage your cashflow.
- An itemized action plan to keep you on track with achieving your established and future goals.
- Priority email and phone support upon completion of your VIP coaching.
- Preferred client discounts on booking follow-up sessions as needed, up to 6 months.
How should I prepare for my coaching sessions?
Upon scheduling your coaching session, you will be required to complete an “Intake Survey” to set an intention for your coaching sessions of what you want to walk away with, as well as to make sure we capture your most pressing financial concerns that will be addressed during our time together.
Where are the coaching sessions held?
Can I bring my friend/sibling/partner with me?
If you are interested in experiencing your coaching sessions with someone close to you, our team will try our best to accommodate your request if this is determined to be a good fit.
However, if having a companion present during your sessions will prevent you from being open and honest about the details of your financial life, which will in turn interfere with the quality of your coaching, they will be asked to discontinue their participation.
What is the investment for financial coaching? Will there be a payment plan?
Subject to your on your preferred coaching program and payment plan option, your expected financial investment will vary. Payment options will be discussed during your Discovery Call.
What are your accepted payment methods?
We accept ACH wire and bank transfers (JMD and USD), PayPal / Xoom transfers, and online credit card payments.
Can I purchase a coaching session for someone else?
I'm unsure if this is for me. Should I still register?
If you need help with deciding if this is for you, or selecting which program will best suit your needs, schedule a complimentary 15 minute Discovery Call and let’s talk it over.
However, if you are unable or unwilling to be open and honest about the details of your current financial life, financial coaching may not be right for you at this time.
What is the Discovery Call?
It is not mandatory to schedule a Discovery Call prior to registering for coaching, however it is preferred.